Languages Known :
Dr. Manjeet Mehta
English, Hindi, Marathi,Gujrati and Urdu
M.S. PhD. (Human Genetics)
- Over all experience of more than 3 decades
- Trained at top Institutes worldwide
- UAE Experience 2 Yrs.
- Post Doctoral Fellow at North York General Hospital, Toronto
- Trained in Human Genetics at Yale Center for Genome Analysis, USA
- Pioneer and Key Leader in Human Genetics.
Special Procedures/Interests :
- Infertility, IVF, Carrier Screening and Prenatal Testing
- Oncogenetics for Solid tumors, Haematological Malignancies, and Drug Responsiveness.
- Genetic Basis of Diseases
- Adult-Onset Diseases – Cardiogenetics, Neuro, etc.
Professional Memberships :
- Lead Assessor & Technical Assessor at NABL for Genetics & Molecular Biology
- Certified Team Lead Inspector for College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Hon. Secretary General – Indian Society for Prenatal Diagnosis & Therapy (ISPAT)
- Committee – ISAR Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Founder Member – BCGI Indian Board of Genetic Counselors
- Member – IAMG Society for Indian Academy of Medical Genetics