Languages Known :
Dr. Dheepa Manoharan
English and Tamil
- Overall experience ~ 10 years
- UAE experience ~ 5 years
- Winner of the prestigious gold medal MD (Microbiology)TN Dr. M.G.R Medical University, XXIV convocation, 2012.
- Extensive experience in the fields of mycology, bacteriology, infectious diseases, molecular microbiology and immunoserology.
- PG Diploma in Infectious Diseases from Medvarsity, Australia
- Member of ISHAM, AACC and SYCL
- Obtained Antimicrobial Stewardship from the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC) and Genomic Technologies from John Hopkins University
- Undergone training in the fields of Cancer Genomics, Precision Oncology, Genetic testing and Sequencing Technologies from Harvard Medical School.
- Expertise in ISO, JCI and CAP accreditation.
- Team lead in obtaining accreditation process in hospital and referral laboratories worked
- Expert in planning, approval process and operationalization of new clinical laboratories including core, molecular and genomics.
- Currently Medical Director of Lifenity International Clinical Laboratory, Al Barsha, Dubai.
Special Procedures/Interests :
- Molecular sequencing and DNA finger printing
Professional Memberships :
- Dubai Healthcare Authority (D.H.A.)
- The Tamil Nadu Medical Council (M.M.C) India
- Indian Society of Human and Animal Mycology (ISHAM)
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC)
- Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians (SYCL)
Other Information :
- Lectures to Clinicians
- Tutor for Nursing Students, MSc & PhD Students, and DNB doctors.
- Worked with Major Hospitals in India for >20 Yrs.
- Worked with Top National Referral Laboratories for 25 Yrs.
- Pioneered Genetics in India in 1982
- Several publications in International Journals
- Book Chapters
- Invited Speaker at International Conferences.